Of course I named the show after the great album by the Smittens and I pay homage to the band by using a clip of their song 11:11 for my theme. I hope the band doesn't mind, but when I have talked to various members of the band after shows they seem like nice people whom I think would be good with it.

I also use this name for my DJ night happening occasionally at the Jane Bond in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada.

Note that the links to shows older than 6 months might not be working, if you really want those shows please send me an email and I can get them to you. (Note that prior to 2018 I called my podcast FireballXL5, so don't be confused if you look at an old setlist)

Special thanks to Jeff Woods for finding my a place to host my mp3s!


January 29, 2011

Live DJ show Jane Bond.
Setlist for The Coolest Thing About Love 6
January 29, 2011

Eskobar - Flat Earth
Bye Bye Bicycle - Eastside
Peter Bjorn and John - Let's Call It Off
Clem Slide - Denise
Stars - Calendar Girl
Gigi featuring Katie Eastburn - The Marquee
She & Him - Ridin' In My Car
Neverever - Young Runaways
Library Voices - Party Like It's 2012
Joy Division - Transmission
The School - Is He Really Coming Home?
Samabassadeur - Days
The Mary Onettes - Puzzles
Jens Lekman - Your Arms Around Me
Looper - Mondo '77
Fatboy Slim - Talking About My Baby
Happy Mondays - 24 Hour Party People
Astrid Swan - Unrelated
Groove Armada - Paper Romance
Ivy - Get Enough
Bocce - Highlighter (Reverse Video)
Saint Etienne - Mario's Cafe
Churchbuilder - French Kiss Conspiracy
Lykke Li - Little Bit
Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings - How Long Do I Have To Wait For You?
Fitz & the Tantrams - Moneygrabber
Paii and the Emblems - It's The Little Things
Make that Patti and the Emblems
The Tempos - (Countdown) Here I Come
Donny Elbert - A Little Piece of Leather
Strega - Too Hot Master
The Smittens - Sapphire (Stock-Aiken-Waterman Mix)
Kisses - Kisses
The Divine Comedy - At The Indie Disco
New Order - Blue Monday
Knock, Knock, Ginger - Safety in Letters
Belle and Sebastian - Suicide Girl
Murder Mystery - What My Baby Said
The Drums - I Felt Stupid
The Avett Brothers - Kick Drum Heart
The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart - Higher Than The Stars
The Hotrats - Damaged Goods
Electric Six - Improper Dancing
The Wedding Present - Swimming Pools, Movie Stars
The The - Dogs Of Lust
The Stone Roses - Elephant Stone
Beastie Boys - Funky Boss
Pet Shop Boys - A Red Letter Day
Kasso - Brazillian Dancer
Cut Glass - Without Your Love
Billy Watkins - The Ice-Man
Lois Lane - Turn Me Loose
The Pipettes - One Night Stand
The Pocketbooks - Footsteps
Plumtree - Sodium Chrloride
Camera Obscura - The Sweetest Thing
Yo La Tengo - If It's True
Sugar - Your Favourite Thing
The Go-Betweens - Streets Of Your Town
The Cure - Pictures Of You
Luna - Sideshow By The Seashore
Lloyd Cole and the Commotions - Rattlesnakes
Morrissey - The More You Ignore Me, The Closer I Get
Math and Physics Club - La La Lisa
Jonny - i Want To Be Around
Antarctica Takes It! - C&F
Mighty Mighty - Law
B. Fleischmann featuring Chris Knox - Not Given Lightly
Edwyn Collins - Losing Sleep
Matt & Kim - Daylight
Acid House Kings - 7 days
The Creations - A Dream
The Great Experience - Don't Forget To Remember
The Four Tops - Just Can't Get You Out Of My Mind
Solomon Burke - Got to get you off of my mind
Fiest - One Evening
Afternoon Naps - Postcard
Juni Jarvi - The Stars Above Indian Lake
Jonathan Richman - When She Kisses Me
The Magnetic Fields - Busby Berkeley Dreams
Dimitri From Paris - Nothing To Lose
The Smittens - 11:11

No comments:

Post a Comment