Of course I named the show after the great album by the Smittens and I pay homage to the band by using a clip of their song 11:11 for my theme. I hope the band doesn't mind, but when I have talked to various members of the band after shows they seem like nice people whom I think would be good with it.

I also use this name for my DJ night happening occasionally at the Jane Bond in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada.

Note that the links to shows older than 6 months might not be working, if you really want those shows please send me an email and I can get them to you. (Note that prior to 2018 I called my podcast FireballXL5, so don't be confused if you look at an old setlist)

Special thanks to Jeff Woods for finding my a place to host my mp3s!


December 10, 1999

December 10, 1999
Theme: Christmas
On Air: Frank, Jayson, Attilio


TALK-Theme
Jaymz Bee and the Royal Jelly Orchestra - Space Age Santa
Jaymz Bee and the Royal Jelly Orchestra - Carol of the Bells
Wet Spots - Wet Christmas
The Bus - If Santa Claus was a Vampire
Los Straightjackets - Sleigh Ride
TALK (We talk about the differences in Christmas carols between Canada and Italy)
Grinch - You're a mean one Mr Grinch
Shane MacGowen and the Popes - Christmas Lullaby
The Pogues - Lullaby of New York
Fountains of Wayne - I Want an Alien for Christmas
Fountains of Wayne - The Man in the Santa Suit
The Flaming Lips - Christmas at the Zoo
TALK (Attilio talks about Christmas in Italy)
Steve Morse & Manuel Barruecco - Carol of the Bells
Mary Margaret O'hara - Blue Christmas
London Traditional X-mas - Silver Bells
Dandy Warhols - The Little Drummer Boy
Freedy Johnston - Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
Wonderful world of Joey - What Sweet Child o' Mine is This
TALK
The Wedding Present - Steppin' into Christmas
Sonic Youth - Santa doesn't cop out on dope
Southern Culture on the Skids - Merry Christmas baby
New Bad Things - Shoplifting you something for Christmas
Tiger - Rudolph the red nosed caribou
TALK (Talking about Brent Hagerman, Pond Dog, and Lid)
Brent Hagerman - Pond Dog Blues
Lid - Death comes a wanking
Lid - Shit Shack
TALK (Sign Off)
Wool - Xmas its Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment