Of course I named the show after the great album by the Smittens and I pay homage to the band by using a clip of their song 11:11 for my theme. I hope the band doesn't mind, but when I have talked to various members of the band after shows they seem like nice people whom I think would be good with it.

I also use this name for my DJ night happening occasionally at the Jane Bond in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada.

Note that the links to shows older than 6 months might not be working, if you really want those shows please send me an email and I can get them to you. (Note that prior to 2018 I called my podcast FireballXL5, so don't be confused if you look at an old setlist)

Special thanks to Jeff Woods for finding my a place to host my mp3s!


October 26, 2001

Date: October 26/2001
Theme: SOCAN Day
On Air: Frank and Michelle

TALK-Theme
Finnigan's Tongue - Abigail Becker
Weeping Tile - Unshaven
Blurtonia - Pick up the Pieces
Destroyer - The Temple
JFK & The Conspirators - Tell Me Baby
Mayor McCA - I Love the Summer Cause I Love the Women
Jerry Jerry - Venus
TALK
Be Good Taynas - Don't You Fall
Julie Doiron - Au Contraire
Grievous Angels - Friday Night
Carolyn Mark - In a Valley
Ron Sexsmith - Riverbed
Wooden Stars - Hands to Work
TALK
The Jukejoint - Muta
The Corn Sisters - Corn on the Cob
Joel Plaskett - Down at the Khyber
Spookey Ruben - Glenn, Take Care
Paul MacLeod - Cruelty
The Dears - C'etait Pour la Passion
TALK
Dik Van Dykes - Klaus Barbie
Hard Rock Miners - Single Girl
The Gruesomes - Wish you were Her
Jolly Llamas - Change our Names
Chixdiggit - Gettin' Air
They Might be Giants - Put Your Hand Inside the Puppet Head
Boomdaddy - Number One
John Southworth - Pumpkins
Acid Test - Mr. Skin



(C) Denotes Canadian Content

No comments:

Post a Comment