Of course I named the show after the great album by the Smittens and I pay homage to the band by using a clip of their song 11:11 for my theme. I hope the band doesn't mind, but when I have talked to various members of the band after shows they seem like nice people whom I think would be good with it.

I also use this name for my DJ night happening occasionally at the Jane Bond in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada.

Note that the links to shows older than 6 months might not be working, if you really want those shows please send me an email and I can get them to you. (Note that prior to 2018 I called my podcast FireballXL5, so don't be confused if you look at an old setlist)

Special thanks to Jeff Woods for finding my a place to host my mp3s!


February 15, 2008

Theme: That's What She Said
On Air: Frank



TALK-Theme
Hercules & Love Affair (f. Antony Hegarty) - Blind
Hot 8 Brass Band - Sexual Healing
One Self - Cupid Smiling The Smile
Chris Joss - I Want Freedom
New Order - Guilt Is A Useless Emotion
TALK
Tindersticks - Don't Ever Get Tired *TWSS*
The National - Fake Empire
Emma Hasselband - Fall
Velcro Stars - Brand New
Bat For Lashes - What's A Girl To Do?
TALK
Firefly - Made Me Glad (C) *TWSS*
The Doers - No Right Now (C) *TWSS*
Henry Faberge & The Adorables - Out Of Your League (C) *TWSS*
The Bicycles - Sure Was Great (C) *TWSS*
Acid House Kings - That's Because You Drive Me *TWSS*
TALK
Neko Case - Hold On, Hold On (C)
Kate Nash - We Get On
Saturday Looks Good To Me - Hands In The Snow
Celestial - Dream On
TALK
The Tom Fun Orchestra - When You Were Mine (C)
The Superfantastics - Turn On Me (C) *TWSS*
The Honeydrips - I Wouldn't Know What To Do *TWSS*
The Roadside Poppies - Just Another Love Song
TALK
Pants Yell! - Tried To Be Good
Le Futur Pompists - The Air That Surrounds US
Lightspeed Champion - Dry Lips
TALK
MGMT - Kids


*TWSS* - Songs that go well followed by "That's What She Said

(C) Denotes Canadian Content

No comments:

Post a Comment