Of course I named the show after the great album by the Smittens and I pay homage to the band by using a clip of their song 11:11 for my theme. I hope the band doesn't mind, but when I have talked to various members of the band after shows they seem like nice people whom I think would be good with it.

I also use this name for my DJ night happening occasionally at the Jane Bond in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada.

Note that the links to shows older than 6 months might not be working, if you really want those shows please send me an email and I can get them to you. (Note that prior to 2018 I called my podcast FireballXL5, so don't be confused if you look at an old setlist)

Special thanks to Jeff Woods for finding my a place to host my mp3s!


February 2019


All my favourite albums from 2018 in reverse order.


Links from the show:

See the list with Youtube links for each album along with how to purchase them:
https://thecoolestthingaboutlove.blogspot.com/2019/01/best-albums-of-2018.html

See the fun video for The Perfect Kiss' Talking To Myself:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zocAkJ3tBSs

See the fun video for Holy Now's Feel It All:

Download the show here:
http://trepid.org/TCTAL/2019-02_final.mp3

For information on how to sign up for the podcast or join the Facebook group, see the bottom of this message.

The Coolest Thing About Love Setlist - February 2019
TALK - Theme
Young Scum - Freak Out (from Young Scum)
CASTLEBEAT - Wasting Time (from VHS)
Yumi Zouma - Powder Blue/Cascine Park (from EP-III)
TALK
Hater - It's So Easy (from Siesta)
Say Sue Me - B Lover (from Where We Were Together)
The Smittens - Second Choice Girl (from City Rock Dove
TALK
The Catherines - Let's Kiss Good Night In The Morning (from The Catherines)
The Perfect Kiss - Talking To Myself (from Filter)
The Spook School - I Only Dance When I Want To (from Could It Be Different)
TALK
The Goon Sax - She Knows (from We're Not Talking)
The Good Sax - Til The End (from We're Not Talking)
TALK
Holy Now - Feel It All (from Think I Need The Light)
Holy Now - Glowing (from Think I Need The Light)
TALK
Alpaca Sports - I'll Do Anything You Want (from From Paris With Love)
Alpaca Sports - Nobody Cares But Me (from From Paris With Love)


The Coolest Thing About Love Podcast Homepage: thecoolestthingaboutlove.ca

Podcast link: thecoolestthingaboutlove.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

iTunes link: https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/the-coolest-thing-about-love/id1345146134

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/The-Coolest-Thing-About-Love-Podcast-225528710795185/

No comments:

Post a Comment