Of course I named the show after the great album by the Smittens and I pay homage to the band by using a clip of their song 11:11 for my theme. I hope the band doesn't mind, but when I have talked to various members of the band after shows they seem like nice people whom I think would be good with it.

I also use this name for my DJ night happening occasionally at the Jane Bond in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada.

Note that the links to shows older than 6 months might not be working, if you really want those shows please send me an email and I can get them to you. (Note that prior to 2018 I called my podcast FireballXL5, so don't be confused if you look at an old setlist)

Special thanks to Jeff Woods for finding my a place to host my mp3s!


February 2022

All the songs that made my best albums of 2021 played in order.


Links from the show:

See the videos from all the albums here:

You can download the latest show directly here:
http://trepid.org/TCTAL/2022-02_final.mp3

For information on how to sign up for the podcast or join the Facebook group, see the bottom of this message.

The Coolest Thing About Love Setlist - February 2022
TALK - Theme
bis - Life As We Know It - album: Music For Animations
Magdelena Bay - Secrets (Your Fire) - album: Mercurial World
Lily Konigsberg - That's The Way I Like It - album: Lily We Need To Talk Now
Massage - In Gray & Blue - album: Still Life
Randolphs Leap - Moment Passed - album: Spirit Level
TALK
Space Daze - Don't Mind - album: Visible Spectrum
The Umbrellas - She Buys Herself Flowers - album: The Umbrellas 
Steady Holiday - Sunny In The Morning - album: Take The Corners Gently 
Still Dreams - Last True Love - album: Make Believe  
TALK
MUNYA - Voyage - album: Voyage To Mars
The Goon Sax - In The Stone - album: Mirror II 
Ducks Ltd. - How Lonely Are You? - album: Modern Friction 
Kiwi Jr - Waiting In Line - album: Cooler Returns  
TALK
Judah Just Kidding - Sunflower - album: Rocker Boy  
Judah Just Kidding - Lonely - album: Rocker Boy  
TALK 
Claud - Soft Spot - album: Super Monster 
Claud - In Or In-Between - album:Super Monster 


No comments:

Post a Comment